Saturday, July 12, 2008

Quite a reunion!

I was suppose to meet my old officemates lunch time of Saturday, but as always I fell as sleep and woke up by 3pm. I had 6 missed call logged on my phone and a message from my bestfriend Digs asking where I am? I phoned her back as soon as I got into my senses but her phone was out of reach. I waited and then by 5pm she called me again asking me to go to the meeting place as they are still there. So I went to Market market and meet them. It was fun seeing Digs ( officially my "kumare" )and Alric ( panalo sa mga banat nanaman ), also with Jun who is now a Project Implementation Manager for Citel ( Big time! ). Jun treats us for Dinner at North Park as we reminisce our previous work, life, and travel experiences while we are still in Konekta. "Kidnap gang" as we call or little group.


Digs, Alric, Jun and Mikey



0 Comments: