Friday, July 11, 2008

Bitter!

Bitter as defined by Mirriam –Webster :

1 a: being or inducing the one of the four basic taste sensations that is peculiarly acrid, astringent, or disagreeable and suggestive of an infusion of hops — compare
salt, sour, sweet b: distasteful or distressing to the mind : galling

2: marked by intensity or severity: a: accompanied by severe pain or suffering
b: being relentlessly determined :
vehement c: exhibiting intense animosity d (1): harshly reproachful (2): marked by cynicism and rancor e: intensely unpleasant especially in coldness or rawness

3: expressive of severe pain, grief, or regret

---

The definition surely expressed it all. This blog is for you, yes for you, I bet you will even bother read this. You are the one you caused yourself your own pain. You are a crazy bitch who does not know the word “ happy”. You are the one who complains all the time, and do nothing! Why? Because the attention was not given to you. You complain too much that you can’t even accept that the world don not like you at all. If you think you are now happy with what is going on with your life, but who wants to know? No need to share your negativity to those who don’t even need you opinion and not even your attention. You may have succeeded on getting my attention for now, you crazy bitch, but the hell I care. I am still here, standing and getting all the attention and still doing great and very happy. But you? Come on! Let’s face it, people hate you! You even hate yourself! My advice: accept who and what you are - an ugly fucking bitch that is not being welcomed by the whole world! Get that? Now leave me alone, go on with your life and stop bothering me! Please Stop me!

Work it!

2 Comments:

_OC_OSS_moi_ said...

relax mikey.. karma is always just around the corner to get her.. come to think of it.. you have a hater.. that means you're a star! :)

Ako si Mikey said...

Wow, I never though of it that way... but I love the Idea! I am a STAR! You are the best Maan!