Thursday, July 17, 2008

Extended Birthday!

July 16!

Wow!

I never thought that these guys would do something that I used to plan and organize! A surprise party for me at the office! My dear Outbound team, what can I say! I thought my birthday ended without any gift from anyone, but hey, they made it so memorable, and to be honest, this is the first time people did something like this for me! Well, for once, I am always the one who would organize this kind of stuff, and I was on leave at work so I thought that they would just greet me through SMS.

OSG! You definitely are the best! Mitchiko and Jeff! Kuya Willie ( thanks for the "ELLE" bag ), Sam, Sarlin, Maybel - for organizing! I'm loving it! Lisa, Helen. Ofcourse Mac, Rachelle, Erick and Jonas - my UK Team! Jack for the carbonara! Mitch, Buddy, Cristy - my US Team! Sean, Clark, Joanna, and Tim - Gays and Lesbian! hahaha OK Kelly... Paula, Sabrina, Ton, Jek, Bang, Cass and Jamo (absent) - Thanks really. Arnie, Neth, Tin, Marlene, and Mamsi - the Moms! I hope Maan was here - miss you gurl! Jane and Clare thanks too!

Again, Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Did I win an award? hahaha, oh yeah it's my BIRTHDAY!

Picture Picture time!



Thank you OSG!

Mabuhay kayong lahat!

6 Comments:

_OC_OSS_moi_ said...

:D ang saya naman.. every month dapat may birthday celebration! hehee...

Anonymous said...

Mikey,
Sounds like you had a great birthday celebration with the team. I'm sorry I was not there to celebrate with you. Next time I am out there, we'll go for a belated birthday lunch. :-) Anthony.

Ako si Mikey said...

Yehey! I'll take note of that Boss!

Ako si Mikey said...

Maan, miss you a lot. Wish you were at MY birthday!hehe

Anonymous said...

Luv yah Mikey!

diony said...

I am broke.. and i am penniless.. Hon, i am sad i cannot throw a gift for you on your birthday nor buy something expensive that you'd really love...

I can only give you as a gift on your birthday a renewal of my vows of eternal LOVE...

Here's how it goes...

My Honey, It always feels great to start the day by looking at your sweet face and listening to your soft voice. I know that by the time you usually hear my good morning, most of the people are out in the streets, facing the traffic and being surrounded by a multitude of problems in the middle of the hustle-bustle of the metropolis while we are only about to rest after hurdling yet
another set of graveyard workhours. Yet your morning greetings give me the strength to face insurmountable tasks.
You, wishing me the best of everything, always give me the motivation to decipher any dillemma because it fills me with so much love and courage. That is why it feels so wonderful to find you by my side everytime I wake
up. You are the reason of my worries and at the same time the source of my courage.

Without you around, adversities would not be as easy to overcome and my life would have been the same lonely piece of story where I go gome after work and do nothing but stare at the blank ceiling and feel the deafening silence of my loneliness. You always give me the motivation to always look ahead with confidence and determination in the pursuit of milestones in my life.Even when my days don't run as smoothly as I would like them to be, I don't feel down because I will be coming home to your caresses and be greeted by your warm smiles.

Even when I face some problems during the day, I always keep in mind your morning wish, your "good morning" and I try to overcome any problem just so that I can see you again soon and enjoy true peace, warmth, and love in your arms. I love your "good morning" just as I love every night and every hour we spend together.

Happy Birthday my honey! You are one of the most precious gifts sent by heaven to me.
I love you and I always will...

dion..... :-)