Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blush in-demand!

I cannot! Hahaha. Let me laugh out loud first before I continue this...

I was in Jolibee with Jane when I saw this guy on the line, I suppose he was a gasoline boy as he was wearing a Shell uniform. I couldn't help myself from secretly laughing and I hope he didn't see it. The guy was wearing heavy blush -on, which is unusual to me.

Last Saturday morning, after our drinking session at Rufo's, Marcial stopped to load some gas at the station near the office, and out of the blue I asked the gasoline boy if the crew who wears blush on is in. He said that he was in the afternoon shift. He also told us that this guy was prohibited from wearing blush on, but only for a week or so. And then a lot of customers were asking about him. So, I assumed the management of that station decided to rather see him with blush on than to lose their clients who, instead of being bothered by his wearing make up, were positively amused not only by his gay-ish grooming, but probably because he provides customer service par excellance. He defies odds by being who he is and still being able to do his job and give complete satisfaction to customers. It may be funny for some, but I guess he is now in-demand and popular ( he's even on my blog! ).

Moral lesson? I dont know, maybe don't under estimate the power of a blush on! Now i am blushing (but naturally)!

3 Comments:

_OC_OSS_moi_ said...

Never underestimate the power of cosmetics.. it keeps people employed! :)

Ako si Mikey said...

Bang ka dun Maan!

Anonymous said...

where's the real pic? c'mon! show it to us!!! let him (or her) be more popular!! :D