Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Birthday!

July 15, 2008

My 26th birthday! Well, I was on leave from work July 14th and 15th to at least get some rest and to give some time for my birthday. Saturday and Sunday was so quiet as we do not have salary yet, so I was home all weekend. Monday ( July 14 ), I went to my parents' house to celebrate my birthday with my family. My niece, Angela, made it special by singing a happy birthday song 10 minutes after 12 of July 15! She does not know the words, but she was singing along with my parents and my brothers! Of course, we had beer to celebrate!

Tuesday morning, my Mom, Angela and I went to Trinoma and bought her Birthday gown, but wait a minute, this is my birthday and she's getting a gift. Hahaha. Not that I wanted a gown but this is supposed to be my day, but anyway, I love her so much.

Thanks Jane for this!



After that, I went to Glorietta mall to meet my ever loving partner, Dion. We had lunch at the foodcourt ( at least it's Glorietata 4, hahaha ). We then went to Market! Market! to get some haircut (even haircut gets a price increase, what else is cheap in the Philippines, geeze ). I also bought a hair color formula to come with the new haircut. We then went home and sleep for an hour, as Dion needs to go to work, and I am still on VL. Since my housemates, Meann and Nimuel are home, we had a drinking session ( Empi-Brandy), I am still tipsy as of this moment I am writing this.

I talked to my cousin Viotch, and he was telling me to watch on youtube this movie called "Love of Siam", for which I will be doing comments after this blog. It was a quite a day for me, even though I was so terrified and disappointed -work related that somewhat spoiled my birthday. But I would want to think that I shall still need to enjoy this day. I didn't have any gift from anyone today, but oh well, better luck next time hahaha ( bitter ).

I wanted to thank those who greeted, some unexpected, some old friends, new friends, colleagues, family and of course the love of my life (especially). I would say that I may not have that much, but because of the people who care about me, love me and are always there for me, I feel so blessed. Thank you!

2 Comments:

_OC_OSS_moi_ said...

I'm one of them! ;) Happy Birthday Mikey! too bad I'm not there to celebrate with you.. We'll have a post celeb when I get back, yea? love ya..

Ako si Mikey said...

Surely! I miss you ate!