Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weekend Cooking Treat

Cooking has always been one of the favourite things that I wanted to do during weekends. I enjoyed mixing ingredients, the smell, and I am always looking forward of the comments I will get from those who I cook for.

Sunday morning, I woke up at 3am and was really hungry ( I was awake for 26 hours from Friday Shift to Saturday Gimiks ). I terribly wanted to go to the wet market near my place but it was too early so I went online to check some recipes. I wanted a recipe for a Fried Chicken and for a beef. Come 5:30in the morning I went straight to the wet market and bought the ingredients.

So I made some Mongolian Beef and Chicke Gizzard with Amapalya for Saturday and Fried Chicken ( in buttermilk ) for Sunday!




Steamed Brocolli with Butter

Chicken Gizzard with Ampalaya

Mongolian Beef

0 Comments: